Music & Instrumental Courses| Acoustic Guitar Classes at Silchar
Course Code - B034
Duration - 6 Months
• Beginners At this level we start with the acoustic guitar
• Teaching way of holding the guitar
• knowledge of Notes on the fretboard
• Self Tuning your guitar
• Open chords (major and minor)
• Strum simple rhythm patterns and well known songs
• Effectively switch from chord to chord
• Major and minor Scales
• Finger style.
Knowledge of Basic chords
Sence of Basic scales
To Maintain Basic harmony Module III
Learn the MOST POPULAR rhythm for Guitar
Impress your friends and family with your Flying Fingers
Learn the MOST important strumming patterns with techniques...the CORRECT WAY
Course Code - B035
Duration - 12 Months
Advanced guitarists must know how to play the following chords :
Major 7 Chords
Minor 7 Chords
Dominant 7 Chords
1) Reading tablature.
2) Mastering the guitar techniques on solo play, arpeggios, tremolo & many more.
3) Accompanying yourself with the guitar and learning chords and percussion techniques.